Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The unimpeded path eliminates the destructive emotions without any impediments, immediately following the path of joining.
The Great Tibetan Dictionary says:
- The unimpeded path is the actual antidote which eliminates the obscuration of one's respective path. It is the path which is free from impediments for the subsequent arising of the result of wisdom 
From among the sixteen moments of the path of seeing, the unimpeded paths are synonymous for the eight acceptances, which are the actual antidotes for the eight discards.
- Path without obstacles
- Wyl.: bar chad med lam ni sbyor ba'i rjes thog tu bar gcad du med par nyon mongs spong bar byed pa
- Wyl.: rang lam gyi sgrib pa spong byed kyi dngos gnyen du gyur cing/ rang 'bras kyi ye shes phyi ma skyed pa la gzhan gyis bar du ma chod pa'i lam/
- Wyl. rang dang rnam grol lam gnyis kyi bar du lam gzhan gyis ma chod pa'i rgyu mtshan gyi bar chad med la zhes btags pa yin