Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adhigamadharma (T. rtogs pa'i chos; C. zhengfa), aka the Dharma of realization or realized Dharma, is one of the two divisions of saddharma (the "true dharma", the dharma of the Buddha).
- The training in higher discipline, which is the subject matter of the vinaya collection.
- The training in higher meditation, which is the subject matter of the sutra collection.
- The training in higher wisdom, which is the subject matter of the abhidharma collection.
- Template:RW citation
- Khenpo Ngawang Palzang, A Guide to the Words of My Perfect Teacher, Shambhala, 2004, page 108.
- Thinley Norbu, The Small Golden Key (Shambhala Publications, 1999), pages 52-54.